We collaborate with the AA to provide you with the assistance of their expert Patrols. We will get you back on the road every day of the week, 24 hours a day, thanks to this vast network.
To learn more about our Roadside Assistance coverage, call 0333 011 2960.
When contacting the AA for assistance, the Authorised Driver must have the following to hand:
Here you can find some common questions regarding AA's breakdown service.
• The driver must be with the vehicle at the point of breakdown and when resource arrives.
• The vehicle must be road worthy, insured, and with valid tax and MOT, and be under 3.5 tonnes and no wider than 2.55m.
Anywhere in the UK.
• To keep your vehicle roadworthy.
• The driver must be with the vehicle at the time of the incident (breakdown) and when the resource arrives.
• To complete repairs in a timely manner following service notifications or previous Patrol attendance.
3 years from the date the vehicle was first registered with the DVLA.