Our goal is to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything that we do, making the switch into electric vehicles as simple and as easy as possible. We aim to please, however we know that sometimes things can go wrong.
In the unlikely event of a complaint, you should contact our Business Support Team in the first instance, either by phone - 0333 011 2960, or by email – email@example.com , or in writing – IA UK, 101 Cirencester Business Park, Love Lane, Cirencester, GL7 1XD.
The Business Support Team is available Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. They are an established, knowledgeable team who will do their upmost to resolve your issue. Should they be unable to resolve your complaint at first contact they will escalate the matter to our Senior Management Team.
In accordance with this complaints policy, our Senior Management Team will -
Assign a member of the team responsible for taking this matter to resolution, and who will -
- Conduct a more detailed investigation into your complaint.
- Keep you informed of the resolution process.
- Answer any of your questions.
- Aim to resolve the complaint promptly and consistently.
- We will provide a written response (via email or mail) if requested or required by law, explaining our final decisions, reasons, and outcomes of your complaint.
If you are unhappy with our response after taking Steps 1 and 2 and we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, then we will provide details of certified Alternative Dispute Resolution providers that you may contact.
Please contact: Automotive Compliance Ltd, The Factory, 44 Alfred Street, Gloucester, GL1 4DD.
If we cannot resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you may refer your dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This service is free to use.